GCB London Anti- Money Laundering Policy
Money laundering is the act of converting money or other material values gained from illegal activity (terrorism, drug dealing, illegal arms trade, corruption, human trafficking, etc) into money or investment that appear to be legitimate. Such activity is used to hide illegal source of money so that material values cannot be traced.
Here at Global Currency Brokers we are making sure that such a activity is not taking place, we reserve the right at all times to refuse to process any orders at any stage, which it believes in its sole discretion, is connected in any manner to a drug money laundering activity or other unlawful purpose.
We are regulated
- to prevent money laundering we will confirming the identity of clients
- retaining transaction and identification records for a minimum period of 10 years
- trading staffing terms of anti-money laundering regulations
- appointing a nominated officer responsible for monitoring and reporting any and all suspicious activities to the relevant authorities
Please see below our any-money laundering policy:
- Know Your Customer' we will ask all our customers to provide proof of identity, address and contact details, in some cases we might ask you also about the purpose of your transfer.
- We will not proceed with any money transfer unless we have all required information.
- Under FSA/HMRC authorisation, we have legal obligation to report any suspicious activity to SOCA.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss your transfer with our consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org (Languages English, Farsi, Arabic, Polish, German)